Wednesday, January 18, 2012

17012012

get it?up here?good~
haha
life never been great starting this year...
everything look so well
i kinda miss my brother lately~
when can we have a nice family dinner laaaaahhh
i miss those moment already
certain things might better be silent but i like to write about it more rather than we hide it
some people like to hide and they tend to 'CONTROL CUN' instead.
dont do that.
people got up and downs
 well probably if u open it little bit, u'll get an attention from others a bit
but when i said to be open i mean 'SPEAK THE TRUTH'
NOT humiliating urself in public for example 'i have sex' damn~not good heh(just for muslims)
keep it to urself okeh..or u might get plenty of negative comments that u wouldn't dare to read
suddenly i got lot of energy to mumbling and im sure my boyfriend already tired n will die of boredom because of me XD well u better not MISTER!
lastly, i feel so COOL tonight.. a.k.a HOT!
i dont know but i just feel it.
haha just joking! love u lots bloggers because u guys let myself to speak with my mind while my face look so serious (focus face) but actually in my mind i was laughing like hell.

XOXO
ASSALAMUALAIKUM

No comments: