Friday, February 3, 2012

There's a baby coming right up!

Well, first of all i would like to wish congratulate my big sister of her baby..
right after honeymoon they really make it haha
right now the baby is 5 weeks old in her belly tummy..
the best part is when i know the news i can't scream (i scream when im excited)
unfortunately im in the cinema at that time with my boyfriend watching 'HAYWIRE'
and thank god the movie almost comes to an end bcoz after that i didn't focus at all thinking of how happy i am of becoming aunty to my sister child...and i keep on smiling all the way to the car park..damn i feel great!
it is first child from our family to have a kid after my mum.haha but yes its a fact
my boyfriend already had 2niece and a nephew so he would not be bothered..
its alright for him i guess but for me it is such a wonderful feeling to have one..
i said it to farihaa about this and i say "now i know what u feel when u have one"
and she said just wait until the baby comes out u'll get more excited~
i've been thinking..boy?girl?their name?what will they calling u?haha
i sounds stupid..let us just wait...another 8 months to go baby

No comments: