Saturday, July 2, 2011

02 July 2011


Assalamulaikum:)
just finished my maghrib prayer.
well i was excited on writing new post this morning but i have to do some other things first
sooooooooooo i save it as a draft and now im gonna continue.
well i do have purpose on writing blog.
i just want to reflect myself from past and take it as a lesson for me in future.
probably i can show to my next generation. *crossed finger* teeheeeeee

Q: what did i do today?
A: went to low yat with kak bobo, farihaa, fatimah & jani our loyal driver of the day ;D HAHA!

Q: why Low Yat?
A: farihaa battery already broken so we decided to go there to buy one

Q: aren't you tired?related to last post you slept at nearly 5am
A: did i really mention that?

Q: nop.
A: oh ok.

Q: WAIT! i'm the one who asking.so dont ask me anything
A: woops.ngeeeeee


So yeah..... thats the end of it.i have to get ready for my next agenda of the day:) gonna meet my friends from UK.

May our day being blessed from ALLAH SWT amin




No comments: