Saturday, July 2, 2011

MY NEW YEAR 2011

As walk time by,
after 4month me and my siblings starting to adapt things with new ways..
everything have to reconstruct no matter how small or big.
everything must be bold and clear,
we divide our task at work and home.
new management in the office..
and ALHAMDULILLAH our business does not affect from the case.
we sort it out as quick as we can..
eventhough we have to learn fast, well we have to.
with the help of my aunty (she who handle company acc for 7 yrs) and our trusted lawyer we managed to run the business smoothly like we used to.
It does hurt sometimes when we used to work with Her and suddenly She is not there to guide.
Tough huh..
I NEED TO BE STRONG.

Nevertheless, all this hard work by learning the management done within the company do make me realize how important it is. Especially with accounts, dealing with customers, how to make loan, variety ways on payment, diff sector of payments where all this knowledge that we could not get in the class where we used to study in college.

Experiencing this WHOLE thing make my knowledge increased where these knowledge we cannot buy neither in the book of 'Management'.

No comments: