Sunday, July 3, 2011

eyes please get well soon :(

my laptop time shows 3:40am and actually i can't watch my laptop screen clearly.
so there will be some sentences that might be wrong spell or anything which hard for me to read.
i hope not.
its been a while since my eyes starting to get stress and blury..
at first i was thinkimg it maybe a headache that cause this sight.and it will not happen again.
but im wrong..
i dont know whether my eyes lost it sight or is it because of my head,
before this i have no problem with my eyes.
i realize this week, my eyes become blury every night.
everytime i watch the signboard on the road i will get stressed..
at first i felt really sad about it.
Coz one of my important part of my body didnt work so well:(
i've check my eyes at one of the optical shop at mid valley with my friend.
it seems my eyes not having critical sights
one of their staff said i have to wear specs and they said i have farsighted
i dont believe them at all.
i know my eyes and its doesnt matter close or far..
my eyes seems to be blur..




No comments: